Graphic Designer + Assistant Account Manager
AdVendors International is hiring a part-time Graphic Designer and Assistant Account Manager starting immediately.
The Graphic Designer + Assistant Account Manager will primarily work with our team to design/create ads for print and web media, post online jobs, assist account managers with ad proofing, as well as coordinate online recruitment ad placement for some of the top companies in Canada.
Wage: $16 per hour to start.
- Create advertisements for publishing in:
- Websites (banners, big box, etc.)
- Outdoor media such as billboards, bus ads, etc.
- Create engaging graphics for recruitment and brand campaigns
- Design, create, and maintain WordPress websites
- Meet with clients to discuss projects
- Create graphics for websites and marketing purposes
- Post online recruitment ads on various job boards
- Assist account managers as required – download reports, fill forms, acquire rates from vendors, etc
- Help with duties in the office
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; as well as, CSS, HTML5, Excel and Word.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Significant knowledge of mobile design standards
- Degree/Diploma in graphic design
- Advertising/Marketing education or experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Ability to take initiative and contribute to a team environment
- Energetic, motivated, positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About our Company
We are an award-winning Recruitment Advertising and Employee Communications company with an insane devotion to customer service. This is a fantastic chance for a new graduate with solid communications and InDesign skills to launch their career. We are prepared to train the right person for this position. If you are interested in learning more about this position, give us a call or send us your resume – we’d love to talk to you.
This position has the potential to become full-time within 6 months.
Please forward your resume, no later than January 10th 2020.