Graphic Designer – Remote
AdVendors International is hiring a Graphic Designer starting immediately! This is a fully remote position.
The Graphic Designer will primarily work with our team to design and create ads for print, outdoor and web media, post online jobs, and create digital branded content for some of the top companies in Canada.
Why you should work for us:
- Hourly wage starting at $18.00 per hour!
- We are a small team with a family-like relationship. You’ll never be just a number!
- You can work from anywhere, this position is fully remote.
- This is a great way to gain experience and build your portfolio and there is always room to grow.
- Work-life balance is important to us
What you’ll do as the Graphic Designer:
- Create print advertisements for publishing in newspapers, journals and magazines
- Create web advertisements for websites (banners, big box, etc.)
- Create print and digital advertisements for publishing in outdoor media such as billboards, bus ads, etc.
- Create engaging graphics for recruitment and brand campaigns.
- Design, create, and maintain WordPress websites.
- Meet with clients remotely to discuss projects (Zoom, Webex, Teams).
- Reports to: Account Manager
- Will be in touch with some clients to discuss design work
- 3 or 4-year Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design or related program.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; as well as, CSS, HTML5, Excel and Word.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at one time and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant knowledge of web and mobile design standards.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Sharepoint is a must.
- Ability to take initiative and contribute to a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Able to maintain a positive relationship with clients via email, phone calls and web conference video calls.
- Bilingual in French and English an asset
We are an award-winning Recruitment Advertising and Employee Communications company with an insane devotion to customer service. This is a fantastic chance for a new graduate with solid communications and InDesign skills to launch their career. We are prepared to train the right person for this position.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, give us a call or send us your resume – we’d love to talk to you.
Please forward your resume, no later than March 14, 2021.