Graphic Design Intern/ Student
Who We Are:
We are an award-winning Recruitment Advertising and Employee Communications company with an insane devotion to customer service. This is a fantastic chance for a new graduate with solid communications and CC skills to launch their career. This is also a fantastic chance for a currently enrolled student to receive hands on experience in the working world by enhancing their graphics, social media, and office admin skills.
Shining in this role could lead to a permanent full-time position with us!
We started working remotely before COVID-19 and will continue to work remotely. We are prepared to train the right person for this position. If you are interested in learning more about this position, send us your resume – we’d love to talk to you.
AdVendors International provided the following inclusive hiring information:
AdVendors International is an innovative company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. We are committed to supporting and developing our team and team members. We celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
Who You Are:
We’re always looking toward the future! We are also looking at what’s next for you and how we can help you build a career you’re proud of. The Graphic Design Intern/Student will work directly with the Chief Creative Officer to complement messaging and content with creative elements.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who can manage multiple duties flawlessly and who is interested in Advertising and Graphic Design. Our busy and growing ad agency requires an organized, results-oriented person with highly developed grammar, proofreading, and PC and MAC abilities. You are a Graphic Design student in college or university, looking to gain experience in the graphic design / advertising industry.
What You Have
- You have tremendous attention-to-detail and well-developed prioritization, and organization abilities. You are comfortable in a deadline-driven environment and have a “can-do” attitude at all times
- Bilingual French & English written and spoken is an asset.
- In this position, you will assist the Chief Creative Officer with research and mock creation for some of the top companies in Canada.
- You will create visual media for ads, social media platforms and other marketing materials.
- You will be detail oriented and able to assist Account Managers with ad proofing.
- You are a motivated self-starter who can take direction well and see the project through to completion.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. WordPress experience is an asset.
- You can create visually compelling materials.
- You are skilled & creative, with a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- You have excellent time management and project management skills.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- You maintain a positive working relationship with team.
Please include a link to your online portfolio if you have one, or a PDF of current work.
Reference ID: Graphic Design Intern/Student
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com